How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Free by birth; hence, befitting a freeman or gentleman;
refined; noble; independent; free; not servile or mean; as, a liberal
ancestry; a liberal spirit; liberal arts or studies.
- a. - Bestowing in a large and noble way, as a freeman;
generous; bounteous; open-handed; as, a liberal giver.
- a. - Bestowed in a large way; hence, more than sufficient;
abundant; bountiful; ample; profuse; as, a liberal gift; a liberal
discharge of matter or of water.
- a. - Not strict or rigorous; not confined or restricted to the
literal sense; free; as, a liberal translation of a classic, or a
liberal construction of law or of language.
- a. - Not narrow or contracted in mind; not selfish; enlarged in
- a. - Free to excess; regardless of law or moral restraint;
3 Syllable Words Starting with?