How many syllables in Leg
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A limb or member of an animal used for supporting the body,
and in running, climbing, and swimming; esp., that part of the limb
between the knee and foot.
- n. - That which resembles a leg in form or use; especially, any
long and slender support on which any object rests; as, the leg of a
table; the leg of a pair of compasses or dividers.
- n. - The part of any article of clothing which covers the leg; as,
the leg of a stocking or of a pair of trousers.
- n. - A bow, esp. in the phrase to make a leg; probably from drawing
the leg backward in bowing.
- n. - A disreputable sporting character; a blackleg.
- n. - The course and distance made by a vessel on one tack or
1 Syllable Words Starting with?