How many syllables in Leap
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A basket.
- n. - A weel or wicker trap for fish.
- v. i. - To spring clear of the ground, with the feet; to jump; to
vault; as, a man leaps over a fence, or leaps upon a horse.
- v. i. - To spring or move suddenly, as by a jump or by jumps; to
bound; to move swiftly. Also Fig.
- v. t. - To pass over by a leap or jump; as, to leap a wall, or a
- v. t. - To copulate with (a female beast); to cover.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?