How many syllables in Lard
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Bacon; the flesh of swine.
- n. - The fat of swine, esp. the internal fat of the abdomen; also,
this fat melted and strained.
- n. - To stuff with bacon; to dress or enrich with lard; esp., to
insert lardons of bacon or pork in the surface of, before roasting; as,
to lard poultry.
- n. - To fatten; to enrich.
- n. - To smear with lard or fat.
- n. - To mix or garnish with something, as by way of improvement;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?