How many syllables in Knot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A fastening together of the pars or ends of one or more
threads, cords, ropes, etc., by any one of various ways of tying or
- n. - A lump or loop formed in a thread, cord, rope. etc., as at
the end, by tying or interweaving it upon itself.
- n. - An ornamental tie, as of a ribbon.
- n. - A bond of union; a connection; a tie.
- n. - Something not easily solved; an intricacy; a difficulty; a
perplexity; a problem.
- n. - A figure the lines of which are interlaced or intricately
interwoven, as in embroidery, gardening, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?