How many syllables in Kind
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Characteristic of the species; belonging to one's
nature; natural; native.
- superl. - Having feelings befitting our common nature; congenial;
sympathetic; as, a kind man; a kind heart.
- superl. - Showing tenderness or goodness; disposed to do good and
confer happiness; averse to hurting or paining; benevolent; benignant;
- superl. - Proceeding from, or characterized by, goodness,
gentleness, or benevolence; as, a kind act.
- superl. - Gentle; tractable; easily governed; as, a horse kind in
- a. - Nature; natural instinct or disposition.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?