How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Less advanced in age than another; younger.
- a. - Lower in standing or in rank; later in office; as, a junior
partner; junior counsel; junior captain.
- a. - Composed of juniors, whether younger or a lower standing;
as, the junior class; of or pertaining to juniors or to a junior class.
See Junior, n., 2.
- n. - Belonging to a younger person, or an earlier time of life.
- n. - A younger person.
- n. - Hence: One of a lower or later standing; specifically, in
American colleges, one in the third year of his course, one in the
fourth or final year being designated a senior; in some seminaries, one
in the first year, in others, one in the second year, of a three years'
2 Syllable Words Starting with?