How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who, or that which, jumps.
- n. - A long drilling tool used by masons and quarrymen.
- n. - A rude kind of sleigh; -- usually, a simple box on runners
which are in one piece with the poles that form the thills.
- n. - The larva of the cheese fly. See Cheese fly, under Cheese.
- n. - A name applied in the 18th century to certain Calvinistic
Methodists in Wales whose worship was characterized by violent
- n. - spring to impel the star wheel, also a pawl to lock fast a
wheel, in a repeating timepiece.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?