How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to the throat or neck; as, the jugular
- a. - Of or pertaining to the jugular vein; as, the jugular
- a. - Having the ventral fins beneath the throat; -- said of
- a. - One of the large veins which return the blood from the
head to the heart through two chief trunks, an external and an
internal, on each side of the neck; -- called also the jugular vein.
- a. - Any fish which has the ventral fins situated forward of
the pectoral fins, or beneath the throat; one of a division of fishes
3 Syllable Words Starting with?