How many syllables in Joy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The passion or emotion excited by the acquisition or
expectation of good; pleasurable feelings or emotions caused by
success, good fortune, and the like, or by a rational prospect of
possessing what we love or desire; gladness; exhilaration of spirits;
- n. - That which causes joy or happiness.
- n. - The sign or exhibition of joy; gayety; mirth; merriment;
- n. - To rejoice; to be glad; to delight; to exult.
- v. t. - To give joy to; to congratulate.
- v. t. - To gladden; to make joyful; to exhilarate.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?