How many syllables in Jerk
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cut into long slices or strips and dry in the sun; as,
jerk beef. See Charqui.
- v. t. - To beat; to strike.
- v. t. - To give a quick and suddenly arrested thrust, push, pull,
or twist, to; to yerk; as, to jerk one with the elbow; to jerk a coat
- v. t. - To throw with a quick and suddenly arrested motion of the
hand; as, to jerk a stone.
- v. i. - To make a sudden motion; to move with a start, or by
- v. i. - To flout with contempt.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?