How many syllables in Jaw
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the bones, usually bearing teeth, which form the
framework of the mouth.
- n. - Hence, also, the bone itself with the teeth and covering.
- n. - In the plural, the mouth.
- n. - Fig.: Anything resembling the jaw of an animal in form or
action; esp., pl., the mouth or way of entrance; as, the jaws of a
pass; the jaws of darkness; the jaws of death.
- n. - A notch or opening.
- n. - A notched or forked part, adapted for holding an object in
place; as, the jaw of a railway-car pedestal. See Axle guard.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?