How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- noun - United States singer who did much to popularize gospel music (1911-1972)
- noun - United States civil rights leader who led a national campaign against racial discrimination and ran for presidential nomination (born in 1941)
- noun - English film actress who later became a member of British Parliament (born in 1936)
- noun - United States singer who began singing with his four brothers and later became a highly successful star during the 1980s (born in 1958)
- noun - Capital of the state of Mississippi on the Pearl River
- noun - 7th president of the US; successfully defended New Orleans from the British in 1815; expanded the power of the presidency (1767-1845)
2 Syllable Words Starting with?