How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A short upper garment, extending downward to the hips; a
short coat without skirts.
- n. - An outer covering for anything, esp. a covering of some
nonconducting material such as wood or felt, used to prevent radiation
of heat, as from a steam boiler, cylinder, pipe, etc.
- n. - In ordnance, a strengthening band surrounding and
reenforcing the tube in which the charge is fired.
- n. - A garment resembling a waistcoat lined with cork, to serve
as a life preserver; -- called also cork jacket.
- v. t. - To put a jacket on; to furnish, as a boiler, with a
- v. t. - To thrash; to beat.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?