How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To render null and void.
- v. t. - To increase the action or violence of; to heighten
excitement in; to intensify; to stimulate.
- v. t. - To excite anger or displeasure in; to provoke; to
tease; to exasperate; to annoy; to vex; as, the insolence of a tyrant
irritates his subjects.
- v. t. - To produce irritation in; to stimulate; to cause to
contract. See Irritation, n., 2.
- n. - To make morbidly excitable, or oversensitive; to fret;
as, the skin is irritated by friction; to irritate a wound by a coarse
- a. - Excited; heightened.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?