How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Innermost; inward; internal; deep-seated; hearty.
- a. - Near; close; direct; thorough; complete.
- a. - Close in friendship or acquaintance; familiar;
confidential; as, an intimate friend.
- n. - An intimate friend or associate; a confidant.
- a. - To announce; to declare; to publish; to communicate; to
- a. - To suggest obscurely or indirectly; to refer to remotely;
to give slight notice of; to hint; as, he intimated his intention of
resigning his office.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?