How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To come in collision; to be in opposition; to clash;
as, interfering claims, or commands.
- v. i. - To enter into, or take a part in, the concerns of
others; to intermeddle; to interpose.
- v. i. - To strike one foot against the opposite foot or ankle
in using the legs; -- sometimes said of a human being, but usually of a
horse; as, the horse interferes.
- v. i. - To act reciprocally, so as to augment, diminish, or
otherwise affect one another; -- said of waves, rays of light, heat,
etc. See Interference, 2.
- v. i. - To cover the same ground; to claim the same
3 Syllable Words Starting with?