How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act or state of knowing; the exercise of the
- n. - The capacity to know or understand; readiness of
comprehension; the intellect, as a gift or an endowment.
- n. - Information communicated; news; notice; advice.
- n. - Acquaintance; intercourse; familiarity.
- n. - Knowledge imparted or acquired, whether by study,
research, or experience; general information.
- n. - An intelligent being or spirit; -- generally applied
to pure spirits; as, a created intelligence.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?