How many syllables in Inn
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A place of shelter; hence, dwelling; habitation; residence;
- n. - A house for the lodging and entertainment of travelers or
wayfarers; a tavern; a public house; a hotel.
- n. - The town residence of a nobleman or distinguished person; as,
- n. - One of the colleges (societies or buildings) in London, for
students of the law barristers; as, the Inns of Court; the Inns of
Chancery; Serjeants' Inns.
- v. i. - To take lodging; to lodge.
- v. t. - To house; to lodge.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?