How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To set on fire; to kindle; to cause to burn, flame, or
- v. t. - Fig.: To kindle or intensify, as passion or appetite;
to excite to an excessive or unnatural action or heat; as, to inflame
- v. t. - To provoke to anger or rage; to exasperate; to
irritate; to incense; to enrage.
- v. t. - To put in a state of inflammation; to produce morbid
heat, congestion, or swelling, of; as, to inflame the eyes by overwork.
- v. t. - To exaggerate; to enlarge upon.
- v. i. - To grow morbidly hot, congested, or painful; to become
angry or incensed.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?