How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To set on fire; to inflame; to kindle; to burn.
- v. t. - To inflame with anger; to endkindle; to fire; to
incite; to provoke; to heat; to madden.
- n. - To offer incense to. See Incense.
- n. - To perfume with, or as with, incense.
- n. - The perfume or odors exhaled from spices and gums when
burned in celebrating religious rites or as an offering to some deity.
- n. - The materials used for the purpose of producing a perfume
when burned, as fragrant gums, spices, frankincense, etc.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?