How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of impressing, or the state of being impressed;
the communication of a stamp, mold, style, or character, by external
force or by influence.
- n. - That which is impressed; stamp; mark; indentation;
sensible result of an influence exerted from without.
- n. - That which impresses, or exercises an effect, action,
or agency; appearance; phenomenon.
- n. - Influence or effect on the senses or the intellect
hence, interest, concern.
- n. - An indistinct notion, remembrance, or belief.
- n. - Impressiveness; emphasis of delivery.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?