How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To lay on; to set or place; to put; to deposit.
- v. t. - To lay as a charge, burden, tax, duty, obligation,
command, penalty, etc.; to enjoin; to levy; to inflict; as, to impose a
toll or tribute.
- v. t. - To lay on, as the hands, in the religious rites of
confirmation and ordination.
- v. t. - To arrange in proper order on a table of stone or metal
and lock up in a chase for printing; -- said of columns or pages of
type, forms, etc.
- v. i. - To practice trick or deception.
- n. - A command; injunction.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?