How many syllables in Idea
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The transcript, image, or picture of a visible object, that
is formed by the mind; also, a similar image of any object whatever,
whether sensible or spiritual.
- n. - A general notion, or a conception formed by generalization.
- n. - Hence: Any object apprehended, conceived, or thought of, by
the mind; a notion, conception, or thought; the real object that is
conceived or thought of.
- n. - A belief, option, or doctrine; a characteristic or
controlling principle; as, an essential idea; the idea of development.
- n. - A plan or purpose of action; intention; design.
- n. - A rational conception; the complete conception of an object
when thought of in all its essential elements or constituents; the
necessary metaphysical or constituent attributes and relations, when
conceived in the abstract.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?