How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A defensive covering for the head. See Casque, Headpiece,
Morion, Sallet, and Illust. of Beaver.
- n. - The representation of a helmet over shields or coats of
arms, denoting gradations of rank by modifications of form.
- n. - A helmet-shaped hat, made of cork, felt, metal, or other
suitable material, worn as part of the uniform of soldiers, firemen,
etc., also worn in hot countries as a protection from the heat of the
- n. - That which resembles a helmet in form, position, etc.
- n. - The upper part of a retort.
- n. - The hood-formed upper sepal or petal of some flowers, as of
the monkshood or the snapdragon.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?