How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The just adaptation of parts to each other, in any system
or combination of things, or in things, or things intended to form a
connected whole; such an agreement between the different parts of a
design or composition as to produce unity of effect; as, the harmony of
- n. - Concord or agreement in facts, opinions, manners,
interests, etc.; good correspondence; peace and friendship; as, good
citizens live in harmony.
- n. - A literary work which brings together or arranges
systematically parallel passages of historians respecting the same
events, and shows their agreement or consistency; as, a harmony of the
- n. - A succession of chords according to the rules of
progression and modulation.
- n. - The science which treats of their construction and
- n. - See Harmonic suture, under Harmonic.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?