How many syllables in Gripe
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A vulture; the griffin.
- v. t. - To catch with the hand; to clasp closely with the
fingers; to clutch.
- v. t. - To seize and hold fast; to embrace closely.
- v. t. - To pinch; to distress. Specifically, to cause pinching
and spasmodic pain to the bowels of, as by the effects of certain
purgative or indigestible substances.
- v. i. - To clutch, hold, or pinch a thing, esp. money, with a
gripe or as with a gripe.
- v. i. - To suffer griping pains.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?