How many syllables in Grant
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To give over; to make conveyance of; to give the
possession or title of; to convey; -- usually in answer to petition.
- v. t. - To bestow or confer, with or without compensation,
particularly in answer to prayer or request; to give.
- v. t. - To admit as true what is not yet satisfactorily proved;
to yield belief to; to allow; to yield; to concede.
- v. i. - To assent; to consent.
- v. t. - The act of granting; a bestowing or conferring;
concession; allowance; permission.
- v. t. - The yielding or admission of something in dispute.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?