How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of generating or begetting; procreation, as of
- n. - Origination by some process, mathematical, chemical, or
vital; production; formation; as, the generation of sounds, of gases,
of curves, etc.
- n. - That which is generated or brought forth; progeny;
- n. - A single step or stage in the succession of natural
descent; a rank or remove in genealogy. Hence: The body of those who
are of the same genealogical rank or remove from an ancestor; the mass
of beings living at one period; also, the average lifetime of man, or
the ordinary period of time at which one rank follows another, or
father is succeeded by child, usually assumed to be one third of a
century; an age.
- n. - Race; kind; family; breed; stock.
- n. - The formation or production of any geometrical
magnitude, as a line, a surface, a solid, by the motion, in accordance
with a mathematical law, of a point or a magnitude; as, the generation
of a line or curve by the motion of a point, of a surface by a line, a
sphere by a semicircle, etc.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?