How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A vessel propelled by oars, whether having masts and sails
- n. - A large vessel for war and national purposes; -- common in
the Middle Ages, and down to the 17th century.
- n. - A name given by analogy to the Greek, Roman, and other
ancient vessels propelled by oars.
- n. - A light, open boat used on the Thames by customhouse
officers, press gangs, and also for pleasure.
- n. - One of the small boats carried by a man-of-war.
- n. - The cookroom or kitchen and cooking apparatus of a vessel;
-- sometimes on merchant vessels called the caboose.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?