How many syllables in Flit
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To move with celerity through the air; to fly away with a
rapid motion; to dart along; to fleet; as, a bird flits away; a cloud
- v. i. - To flutter; to rove on the wing.
- v. i. - To pass rapidly, as a light substance, from one place to
another; to remove; to migrate.
- v. i. - To remove from one place or habitation to another.
- v. i. - To be unstable; to be easily or often moved.
- a. - Nimble; quick; swift. [Obs.] See Fleet.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?