How many syllables in Flare
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To burn with an unsteady or waving flame; as, the candle
- v. i. - To shine out with a sudden and unsteady light; to emit a
dazzling or painfully bright light.
- v. i. - To shine out with gaudy colors; to flaunt; to be
offensively bright or showy.
- v. i. - To be exposed to too much light.
- v. i. - To open or spread outwards; to project beyond the
perpendicular; as, the sides of a bowl flare; the bows of a ship flare.
- n. - An unsteady, broad, offensive light.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?