How many syllables in Flap
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - Anything broad and limber that hangs loose, or that is
attached by one side or end and is easily moved; as, the flap of a
- v. - A hinged leaf, as of a table or shutter.
- v. - The motion of anything broad and loose, or a stroke or sound
made with it; as, the flap of a sail or of a wing.
- v. - A disease in the lips of horses.
- n. - To beat with a flap; to strike.
- n. - To move, as something broad and flaplike; as, to flap the
wings; to let fall, as the brim of a hat.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?