How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The state or relation of being or associate.
- n. - Companionship of persons on equal and friendly terms;
frequent and familiar intercourse.
- n. - A state of being together; companionship; partnership;
association; hence, confederation; joint interest.
- n. - Those associated with one, as in a family, or a
society; a company.
- n. - A foundation for the maintenance, on certain
conditions, of a scholar called a fellow, who usually resides at the
- n. - The rule for dividing profit and loss among partners;
-- called also partnership, company, and distributive proportion.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?