How many syllables in Feast
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A festival; a holiday; a solemn, or more commonly, a joyous,
- n. - A festive or joyous meal; a grand, ceremonious, or sumptuous
entertainment, of which many guests partake; a banquet characterized by
tempting variety and abundance of food.
- n. - That which is partaken of, or shared in, with delight;
something highly agreeable; entertainment.
- n. - To eat sumptuously; to dine or sup on rich provisions,
particularly in large companies, and on public festivals.
- n. - To be highly gratified or delighted.
- v. t. - To entertain with sumptuous provisions; to treat at the
table bountifully; as, he was feasted by the king.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?