How many syllables in Fang
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - To catch; to seize, as with the teeth; to lay hold of; to
gripe; to clutch.
- a. - To enable to catch or tear; to furnish with fangs.
- v. t. - The tusk of an animal, by which the prey is seized and
held or torn; a long pointed tooth; esp., one of the usually erectile,
venomous teeth of serpents. Also, one of the falcers of a spider.
- v. t. - Any shoot or other thing by which hold is taken.
- v. t. - The root, or one of the branches of the root, of a tooth.
- v. t. - A niche in the side of an adit or shaft, for an air
1 Syllable Words Starting with?