How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Easy to be done or performed: not difficult; performable or
attainable with little labor.
- a. - Easy to be surmounted or removed; easily conquerable;
- a. - Easy of access or converse; mild; courteous; not haughty,
austere, or distant; affable; complaisant.
- a. - Easily persuaded to good or bad; yielding; ductile to a
fault; pliant; flexible.
- a. - Ready; quick; expert; as, he is facile in expedients; he
wields a facile pen.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?