How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of expiring
- n. - The act or process of breathing out, or forcing air
from the lungs through the nose or mouth; as, respiration consists of
inspiration and expiration; -- opposed to inspiration.
- n. - Emission of volatile matter; exhalation.
- n. - The last emission of breath; death.
- n. - A coming to a close; cessation; extinction;
- n. - That which is expired; matter breathed forth; that
which is produced by breathing out, as a sound.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?