How many syllables in Expel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To drive or force out from that within which anything is
contained, inclosed, or situated; to eject; as to expel air from a
- v. t. - To drive away from one's country; to banish.
- v. t. - To cut off from further connection with an institution of
learning, a society, and the like; as, to expel a student or member.
- v. t. - To keep out, off, or away; to exclude.
- v. t. - To discharge; to shoot.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?