How many syllables in Error
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A wandering; a roving or irregular course.
- n. - A wandering or deviation from the right course or standard;
irregularity; mistake; inaccuracy; something made wrong or left wrong;
as, an error in writing or in printing; a clerical error.
- n. - A departing or deviation from the truth; falsity; false
notion; wrong opinion; mistake; misapprehension.
- n. - A moral offense; violation of duty; a sin or transgression;
- n. - The difference between the approximate result and the true
result; -- used particularly in the rule of double position.
- n. - The difference between an observed value and the true value
of a quantity.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?