How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To treat, or conduct toward; to deal with; to use.
- v. t. - To treat with, or in respect to, a thing desired;
hence, to ask earnestly; to beseech; to petition or pray with urgency;
to supplicate; to importune.
- v. t. - To beseech or supplicate successfully; to prevail upon
by prayer or solicitation; to persuade.
- v. t. - To invite; to entertain.
- v. i. - To treat or discourse; hence, to enter into
negotiations, as for a treaty.
- v. i. - To make an earnest petition or request.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?