How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of entering or going into; ingress; as, the
entrance of a person into a house or an apartment; hence, the act of
taking possession, as of property, or of office; as, the entrance of an
heir upon his inheritance, or of a magistrate into office.
- n. - Liberty, power, or permission to enter; as, to give
entrance to friends.
- n. - The passage, door, or gate, for entering.
- n. - The entering upon; the beginning, or that with which the
beginning is made; the commencement; initiation; as, a difficult
entrance into business.
- n. - The causing to be entered upon a register, as a ship or
goods, at a customhouse; an entering; as, his entrance of the arrival
was made the same day.
- n. - The angle which the bow of a vessel makes with the water
at the water line.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?