How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Complete in all parts; undivided; undiminished; whole; full
and perfect; not deficient; as, the entire control of a business;
entire confidence, ignorance.
- a. - Without mixture or alloy of anything; unqualified; morally
whole; pure; faithful.
- a. - Consisting of a single piece, as a corolla.
- a. - Having an evenly continuous edge, as a leaf which has no
kind of teeth.
- a. - Not gelded; -- said of a horse.
- a. - Internal; interior.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?