How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To enter on a list; to enroll; to register.
- v. t. - To engage for military or naval service, the name being
entered on a list or register; as, to enlist men.
- v. t. - To secure the support and aid of; to employ in advancing
interest; as, to enlist persons in the cause of truth, or in a
- v. i. - To enroll and bind one's self for military or naval
service; as, he enlisted in the regular army; the men enlisted for the
- v. i. - To enter heartily into a cause, as if enrolled.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?