How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of or pertaining to England, or to its inhabitants, or to
the present so-called Anglo-Saxon race.
- a. - See 1st Bond, n., 8.
- n. - Collectively, the people of England; English people or
- n. - The language of England or of the English nation, and of
their descendants in America, India, and other countries.
- n. - A kind of printing type, in size between Pica and Great
Primer. See Type.
- n. - A twist or spinning motion given to a ball in striking it
that influences the direction it will take after touching a cushion or
2 Syllable Words Starting with?