How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To put force upon; to force; to constrain; to compel;
as, to enforce obedience to commands.
- v. t. - To make or gain by force; to obtain by force; as, to
enforce a passage.
- v. t. - To put in motion or action by violence; to drive.
- v. t. - To give force to; to strengthen; to invigorate; to urge
with energy; as, to enforce arguments or requests.
- v. t. - To put in force; to cause to take effect; to give
effect to; to execute with vigor; as, to enforce the laws.
- v. t. - To urge; to ply hard; to lay much stress upon.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?