How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To continue in the same state without perishing; to
last; to remain.
- v. i. - To remain firm, as under trial or suffering; to suffer
patiently or without yielding; to bear up under adversity; to hold out.
- v. t. - To remain firm under; to sustain; to undergo; to support
without breaking or yielding; as, metals endure a certain degree of
heat without melting; to endure wind and weather.
- v. t. - To bear with patience; to suffer without opposition or
without sinking under the pressure or affliction; to bear up under; to
put up with; to tolerate.
- v. t. - To harden; to toughen; to make hardy.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?