How many syllables in Elbow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The joint or bend of the arm; the outer curve in the middle
of the arm when bent.
- n. - Any turn or bend like that of the elbow, in a wall,
building, and the like; a sudden turn in a line of coast or course of a
river; also, an angular or jointed part of any structure, as the raised
arm of a chair or sofa, or a short pipe fitting, turning at an angle or
- n. - A sharp angle in any surface of wainscoting or other
woodwork; the upright sides which flank any paneled work, as the sides
of windows, where the jamb makes an elbow with the window back.
- v. t. - To push or hit with the elbow, as when one pushes by
- v. i. - To jut into an angle; to project or to bend after the
manner of an elbow.
- v. i. - To push rudely along; to elbow one's way.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?