How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Execution; performance; realization; operation; as, the law
goes into effect in May.
- n. - Manifestation; expression; sign.
- n. - In general: That which is produced by an agent or cause;
the event which follows immediately from an antecedent, called the
cause; result; consequence; outcome; fruit; as, the effect of luxury.
- n. - Impression left on the mind; sensation produced.
- n. - Power to produce results; efficiency; force; importance;
account; as, to speak with effect.
- n. - Consequence intended; purpose; meaning; general intent; --
2 Syllable Words Starting with?