How many syllables in Drop
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The quantity of fluid which falls in one small spherical
mass; a liquid globule; a minim; hence, also, the smallest easily
measured portion of a fluid; a small quantity; as, a drop of water.
- n. - That which resembles, or that which hangs like, a liquid
drop; as a hanging diamond ornament, an earring, a glass pendant on a
chandelier, a sugarplum (sometimes medicated), or a kind of shot or
- n. - Same as Gutta.
- n. - Any small pendent ornament.
- n. - Whatever is arranged to drop, hang, or fall from an elevated
position; also, a contrivance for lowering something
- n. - A door or platform opening downward; a trap door; that part
of the gallows on which a culprit stands when he is to be hanged;
hence, the gallows itself.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?